Ram Rebel Forum banner

Newbie from Colorado

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  RockyMtRebel 
#1 ·
Hello,

My name is Mike and I live in Highlands Ranch, Colorado.

I just traded my 2014 Ram 3500 Big Horn for a 2017 Bright White Ram Rebel and could not be happier!!! I have had the truck since 7/17/17 and do not have any complaints except about the NAV routing capabilities(I will save that for another thread....).

First mod in every vehicle is the Valentine One radar detector hands down. Second mod in this vehicle, turn off the stupid b**** telling me that I'm exceeding the speed limit.......Now the fun begins. I am putting on a White ARE Overland camper shell with the Line-X stripe on it, Line-X the rocker panels, front grill, fender flares and rear bumper. Adding the EGR Superguard bug shield. I am also adding a light bar(26" - 30") to the bumper(still working on the relay panel and switch placement). I had the Rough Country 20" light bar on my 3500 and that was nice. I will probably put my train horn on this truck.(It is the 4 horn version so I may have placement difficulties, it is rather large and LOUD).

I will post some pics after I have the shell on, sometime in the next two weeks. I had originally scheduled my rocker panels to be Line-X next week but have postponed it until after the shell is on. I want every thing to match, not three or four different shades of black......

As always, try to keep it on at least three wheels and be safe out there.....

Peace.
Mike

See less See more
#5 ·
Welcome! I live up near Estes Park and have had my Rebel since January. It's a great mountain and desert off road rig and I have pushed it to and beyond the limits with no issues. If you ever feel like wheelin' up near Rocky Mt National Park, let me know - I'm always up for hitting the trails and I know the area pretty well ;)

Automotive tire Vehicle Car Tire Automotive exterior

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.