Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

In October my husband traded in his 2014 RAM 1500 for a 2015 Camaro, after a few weeks I began to truly miss driving a truck on occasion. I have owned Mazda 3's for years and decided I wanted a truck again so I got myself this beauty :) 2016 RAM Rebel. There are already a few upgrades I want to make listed below in order of priority.

-Flowmaster Outlaw
-Backup Camera (My truck didn't come with the Park Assist Package but I'm really wishing it had).
-Bedliner
-Tints

Anyone have the factory backup camera? Can you tell me if it has those dynamic guidelines (i really dislike those) or if they are static? I want to go get the Park Assist Package added at the dealer.

Thank You!!! Monica

Attachments

Reactions: Chris

·
Registered
105 Posts
Welcome Monica! The back-up camera is great, and yes, you can disable the guidelines through the UConnect stereo. If you do add the Park Assist system through the dealership, I would see if they can also give you a heavily discounted bedliner as well. There are some videos on youtube that have a Rebel/Outlaw setup and they sound awesome together!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Monica! The back-up camera is great, and yes, you can disable the guidelines through the UConnect stereo. If you do add the Park Assist system through the dealership, I would see if they can also give you a heavily discounted bedliner as well. There are some videos on youtube that have a Rebel/Outlaw setup and they sound awesome together!

Hi Buddha! Thank you, we did ask about the Bedliner at the dealership but they said it would be $475 and I recalled paying $325 on my husbands truck so I decided to just get it done at Line-X here locally.

Thanks for the info about the guidelines, I didn't know you could disable them. That is great news!!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hello Everyone,

In October my husband traded in his 2014 RAM 1500 for a 2015 Camaro, after a few weeks I began to truly miss driving a truck on occasion. I have owned Mazda 3's for years and decided I wanted a truck again so I got myself this beauty :) 2016 RAM Rebel. There are already a few upgrades I want to make listed below in order of priority.

-Flowmaster Outlaw
-Backup Camera (My truck didn't come with the Park Assist Package but I'm really wishing it had).
-Bedliner
-Tints

Anyone have the factory backup camera? Can you tell me if it has those dynamic guidelines (i really dislike those) or if they are static? I want to go get the Park Assist Package added at the dealer.

Thank You!!! Monica
Welcome to the site. I have the back-up camera with sensors and mine is static.

Reactions: MonicaRebel16

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Hi Buddha! Thank you, we did ask about the Bedliner at the dealership but they said it would be $475 and I recalled paying $325 on my husbands truck so I decided to just get it done at Line-X here locally.

Thanks for the info about the guidelines, I didn't know you could disable them. That is great news!!!
Yeah. Where I bought mine was $475 through the dealer...the place where the dealer gets it done charges $325

Reactions: MonicaRebel16
1 - 7 of 7 Posts