Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I've had my 2017 Rebel since November but just now joining! So far I only have N-Fab Nerf bars on the truck. Looking to lift it and add 35's. So far any pros and cons on the BDS lift? Or would leveling it with links be able to fit 35s comfortably? Looking forward to the builds!

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Getting the BDS lift installed now. Suppose to get it back today only to find out BDS sent 2 driver side control arms so no truck for me until Monday

Sent from my iPhone X Prototype using Tapatalk

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey everyone! I've had my 2017 Rebel since November but just now joining! So far I only have N-Fab Nerf bars on the truck. Looking to lift it and add 35's. So far any pros and cons on the BDS lift? Or would leveling it with links be able to fit 35s comfortably? Looking forward to the builds!
Welcome to the group Rebel25! I have added a few things to my Ram Rebel so far, but I have not lifted or added larger tires yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome to the group Rebel25! I have added a few things to my Ram Rebel so far, but I have not lifted or added larger tires yet.
I have plans for mine as well. Definitely a lift with 35's and maybe a sport bar as well. I think my first mod will be the Flowmaster outlaw muffler.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I am a fan of Flowmaster that is what I put on my Ram Rebel.

I've never heard the flowmaster exhaust, but I have Carven Progressive Series installed since April and love it. Very nice cold start, nice rumble when driving, but LOUD when I get on it.

Here is my install and sound clips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.