Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have no idea what he is saying but I really like what he did to his rebel. Does anyone have a clue whether this is a plastidipped grill or how did he do it and I really like what graphics he put on the side. Anybody have any ideas based on this video.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Well, I'm glad it wasn't in English because I wouldn't be able to take the old hipster in skinny jeans serious. The painted grill really stands out but feels like overkill. The decal on the side is pretty sweet though.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I like it. If I had a white rebel, I would probably copy this. The only thing I wouldn't do is the raptor decal on the side.

·
Registered
152 Posts
have no idea what he is saying but I really like what he did to his rebel. Does anyone have a clue whether this is a plastidipped grill or how did he do it and I really like what graphics he put on the side. Anybody have any ideas based on this video.

If you go on ebay/amazon you can find RAM logo grill vinyl decal wrap options of the letters. Any color or texture you want (willing to pet there will be a lot of UP KEEP on those tho, yeah vinyl is tough and weather resistance, but man being square on a flat face grill year round on/off road that thing will take a beating) I'm assuming they did the same with the skid plate up front. Removed, wrapped in decal and re installed.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I don't like it at all......the grill, or the sticker.

But that's also why I got an all white truck. I don't like the stripe at the bottom on most rebels,I don't like stickers on anything. Less is better IMO, but that's why they make these options. I know I'm in the minority, but I'll never have light bars, bed bars, stickers, step bars ect..... Non cluttered and clean is the way I like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts