Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who all saw the announcements today? Thoughts? Obvious that the warrior looks like a straight Raptor rip off?

·
Registered
86 Posts
That new Titan Warrior is what the new Titan should look like. Maybe that will be the new standard Titan. We know what the Titan XD looks like, maybe this hints at the base Titan?

For those unaware, the Titan XD is a heavy-half. Diesel V8 and a gas V8. More ability than a regular half ton, not quite a 3/4 ton. Before the end of the year, we'll see a Titan, which will be a normal half ton with V6 and V8 gas engine options.

2017 Raptor currently does nothing for me. But then, I'm not a huge fan of the F150 redesign. I'm sure it will drive just as nice as the old Raptor. And will still have TARDIS-like interior room.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That new Titan Warrior is what the new Titan should look like. Maybe that will be the new standard Titan. We know what the Titan XD looks like, maybe this hints at the base Titan?

For those unaware, the Titan XD is a heavy-half. Diesel V8 and a gas V8. More ability than a regular half ton, not quite a 3/4 ton. Before the end of the year, we'll see a Titan, which will be a normal half ton with V6 and V8 gas engine options.

2017 Raptor currently does nothing for me. But then, I'm not a huge fan of the F150 redesign. I'm sure it will drive just as nice as the old Raptor. And will still have TARDIS-like interior room.
I like how they have a "grown-up" version on the Raptor now. Can't wait for the mini van version as well (sorry..sarcasm is all I know)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I like how they have a "grown-up" version on the Raptor now. Can't wait for the mini van version as well (sorry..sarcasm is all I know)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The titan warrior concept is what the titan xd should have looked like, has some nice features as well. But I bleed mopar so would probably never own one.
Mopar blood here too...Definetly don't ever see me owning a Nissan for sure

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
86 Posts
Amusing, but a truck article written by people that don't know much about trucks. And the commenters are ridiculous. Trying to rip holes in everything. Making fun of the fact that it has a flip cover over the start button. Right. Just like a Lamborghini Aventador. But don't point that out over there.

Go onto Jalopnik and try to poke fun at a Liberty Walk car. The sheep will try to rip you a new one, even though the mods are similar in nature to what was done here. Change the stance, bigger wheels/tires, widened fenders, etc.

It always drives me nuts when people try to mock or slag on things they don't understand.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts