1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
This is the first I have heard of this?... good to know

·
Banned
248 Posts
It makes me wonder if they're going to even make a 2017 ram rebel or is this just a two-year production line special model and then it goes away like everything else that's cool

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would love to see a 6.4L SRT powered rebel. I'd 100% buy one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was tooling around the interwebs for a 6.4 motor. While I'd love to do the swap, 8-12 grand is a lot for a motor. Lol.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was tooling around the interwebs for a 6.4 motor. While I'd love to do the swap, 8-12 grand is a lot for a motor. Lol.
I've been looking into it too. Way too much money right now. But would be sick to have one.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Warren truck is going to build the jeep pickup and Sterling Heights will be retooled to build the ram truck line. FCA has stopped production on the dart and 200 and are looking to outsource production of those models.

FCA has Jeep as the money maker and the competition on trucks is getting tougher. My guess is look for the company to sell. The problem is jeep is the only brand competitors would want to buy unless an Asian manufacturer is looking for market penetration in the NAFTA region.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
People don't read anything if they have to page back. This forum could save a lot of space and money by just auto-deleting anything older than 15 minutes. :)

·
Banned
248 Posts
People don't read anything if they have to page back. This forum could save a lot of space and money by just auto-deleting anything older than 15 minutes. :)
But if you deleted the past the questions would keep coming around and around again and again.

·
Registered
332 Posts
But if you deleted the past the questions would keep coming around and around again and again.
The questions DO keep coming around and around. Have you read the threads in here?

Everyone should learn how to use the search function before you post your question. I've seen forum software that does just that when you click on "create new post." This way you can see if you are one of "those people."

But yes, it takes more than .25 seconds to do... squirrel!

·
Banned
248 Posts
The questions DO keep coming around and around. Have you read the threads in here?

Everyone should learn how to use the search function before you post your question. I've seen forum software that does just that when you click on "create new post." This way you can see if you are one of "those people."

But yes, it takes more than .25 seconds to do... squirrel!

I agree completely. If you start at the beginning. And take notes. You shouldn't have to ask the questions again.
But for all the new people who don't know this. There should be an explanation email sent out to make them aware as how to use them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts