Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Rebels,

I picked up my '15 Ram Rebel in October... and have loved it ever since the test drive where the salesman looked at me as if I was crazy wanting this big truck . He recommended a few "girly" alternatives but I was set on the Rebel, and I'm glad I stuck to my guns- it's absolutely unreal.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
@Way2Rebellious welcome to the site. Very nice truck. Hope ya told that salesman to stick it.

Reactions: Way2Rebellious

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Gotta like a woman who'll kick some a**

·
Registered
332 Posts
I never understood why some people have to try to force their idiotic opinions onto others due to their gender. Welcome to 2016. It's not the 1940's anymore.
I have two daughters who, if they had their way, would be driving bigger trucks than I have.

Welcome to the forum. Black on black was my second choice for colour.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I never understood why some people have to try to force their idiotic opinions onto others due to their gender. Welcome to 2016. It's not the 1940's anymore.
I have two daughters who, if they had their way, would be driving bigger trucks than I have.

Welcome to the forum. Black on black was my second choice for colour.
Thanks @Circuitjc ! I completely agree with you. My Dad drives the Longhorn edition of the 1500 ... although mine sits higher than his, and even higher in "off rode mode" he likes to argue that his is still better ;) Behind closed doors I'm pretty sure he likes to brag to his buds that I've "one-upped" him. :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
That's awesome! Yeah you upped him...I was about to buy a Longhorn last year when I saw the mock up of the Rebel...so I waited.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome to the site and nice color choice :cool:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Black was my second choice as I love the graphite, but the black is just as smooth!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Two tone is for people who can't make up their mind.... lol!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Two tone is for people who can't make up their mind.... lol!
That's funny...I've had black rams since 01 other than one hickup....I wanted a white longhorn.. Then saw the two tone rebel....I actually thought about maybe doing a partial wrap of black on top turning my Rebel into an "Oreo"

1 - 20 of 50 Posts