Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
266 Posts
That’s very odd, but good information saying it does it while parked as well. That would eliminate tires and suspension components.
aftermarket exhaust? Different types of exhausts can drone you out. (Just throwing that out there, but I doubt it’s that)

easiest test would be to unhook the battery, let it sit for say 20 minutes, to make sure all capacitors drain down and the truck is truly dead.
reconnect and check if the issue persists. I say to try this as the computer “could” be introducing a weird timing issue, or air/fuel mix issue.

something else to check is motor mounts. It’s really hard to say sight-unseen, I do know “good” mechanics could track it down using a high end scan tool to see if there are irregularities at those specific rpms.

it could even be something as simple as a plugged cab vent.Just sounds like there’s an imbalance somewhere and it’s making the cab resonate when the frequencies line up wrong.
I’m really interested to see what you come up with. Grab a buddy and get to sniffin!

Reactions: aguyandhisdog

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
266 Posts
Let us know what you find.
I personally, while leaving the dealership, would whip a u-turn if there was any sign immediately afterwards.
make sure you pick it up early in the day so the mechs are less likely to brush it off till tomorrow.
keep us posted. 👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.