Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize in advance if I am initiating a post that has already been answered...
Question: is anyone aware of the number of Rebels produced?
Kind of a fun/ impressive fact to throw out there in a conversation!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
She's gonna open up this can of worms ...ha ha ha ha! So we've had some debate before as you can tell from my reaction. We've heard reports of them limiting production but nothing confirmed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha! Too funny!! I may have to get into some hardcore investigating on this one... I'll take a look back on past discussions! Sorry to open a can of worms... not sorry! :D

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ya you can't be apologetic upfront either...just be your obviously tough self and just do it o_O :D

Reactions: Way2Rebellious

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
She is going to fit right in here. About time we had a female perspective. Keep some of these old farts in line.
Define old farts? In my mid 30s so need clarification

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An old man, an old fellow (usually considered offensive to the elderly)

ex) Why does the old fart still drive that '69 Chevy ?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Y'all are making to way to difficult...I've for an old soul and young face... Working for a fortune 500 I talk to people all over the US. When they talk to me on the phone they all seem to think I'm in my late 40s or 50s then when they meet me they all think I'm like 25....no help people :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Btw..notorious for side tracking conversations...I talk too much...on that note going to grab some breakfast tacos

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
1 - 20 of 57 Posts