Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already posted my 2 cents on a couple of threads....but wanted to introduce myself to the group. I'm from Queens, NY, and have been a faithful Chrysler product fan for quite some time. 2000 Jeep Cherokee, 2003 Jeep Warngler a Rubicon (still have this one - 148,000 miles), 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (my oldest daughter is still driving it - 136,000 miles), 2015 Jeep SRT (my toy) and 2016 Ram Rebel. I factory ordered my Rebel and it arrived within 6 weeks. Looking forward to sharing my quests with the newest addition.

I opted the truck out, with every available option except the non-slip option. This will be my travel truck, as I do a lot of driving between NY and NC. Towing my other toys (motorcycle / ATV's) will be easy. I will post pics of my travels and modifications as they occur.

I appreciate the helpful threads this group has created and look forward to many nights of reading your suggestions and thoughts. Keep it coming guys.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I have already posted my 2 cents on a couple of threads....but wanted to introduce myself to the group. I'm from Queens, NY, and have been a faithful Chrysler product fan for quite some time. 2000 Jeep Cherokee, 2003 Jeep Warngler a Rubicon (still have this one - 148,000 miles), 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (my oldest daughter is still driving it - 136,000 miles), 2015 Jeep SRT (my toy) and 2016 Ram Rebel. I factory ordered my Rebel and it arrived within 6 weeks. Looking forward to sharing my quests with the newest addition.

I opted the truck out, with every available option except the non-slip option. This will be my travel truck, as I do a lot of driving between NY and NC. Towing my other toys (motorcycle / ATV's) will be easy. I will post pics of my travels and modifications as they occur.

I appreciate the helpful threads this group has created and look forward to many nights of reading your suggestions and thoughts. Keep it coming guys.
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey @NYC Rebel welcome looks like I may have a twin truck in NY if you got the ram boxes as well. I think the only other White over black rebel I've seen on the forums with ram boxes is PK out of Texas. Jealous of your 6 week time frame. I pick up mine next Saturday, about 7.5 weeks wait for me. Enjoy the truck.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Welcome to the forum.........
Nice truck, and a SRT8 JEEP, I can admit I'm jealous.
I have had 3 SRT8 2 of them being jeeps and a Challenger.
Fun vehicles for sure..
Anyway, enjoy this great forum and your Rebel.
Bill

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!!!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts