Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've only got 1400 miles on the truck but even before I made the blower mods to it I noticed a couple of times when I was starting it...I would push the button, the truck would 'start', I would let go of the button and it would for all intents and purposes stall. I've learn to hold the button an extra second now to try and avoid that and more often than not I got in the quick habit of simply hitting the autostart as I was walking up to the truck because it didn't happen then.

Flash forward to yesterday/today....I have used autostart...and it stalled out after trying to start (or rather just like before...starting and then stalling). Now if you've never had this happen...it's a pain because you can't just push autostart again...you have to finish walking to the truck, get in, and start it normal.

Am I alone in this or has it happened to others?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I've had this happen to me before. I thought that maybe I let up on the start button too quickly. 3 days from now my truck will be a year old, 14k miles and this has happened to me maybe 3-5 times in that period.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.