·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel
Tire Alloy wheel Rim Automotive tire Wheel
Alloy wheel Tire Rim Wheel Automotive tire
Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Auto part
Selling my OEM wheels (no TPMS sensors) with BF Goodrich KO2 tires. They have 6200 miles on them. Package includes lugs and MOPAR wheel locks and key. Wheels are in excellent condition and tires are like new. They are balanced.

$600 CAD ea. (~$450 USD) obo.

I am located in Oakville, Ontario. I am also 1 hour from Niagara/Buffalo, NY. Can meet half way.

Reactions: DJEnnis

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you're willing to ship to the US, zip code 92122, I'll take them. Exactly what I been looking for. New here so it doesn't look like I can pm at this time, so if your willing please let me know in this thread.

Thanks

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you're willing to ship to the US, zip code 92122, I'll take them. Exactly what I been looking for. New here so it doesn't look like I can pm at this time, so if your willing please let me know in this thread.

Thanks
I can definitely look at how much shipping would cost as long as you are okay paying for the shipping?

·
Registered
2 Posts
No problem, I was planning on paying for shipping. Sorry I assumed it was implied that I'd cover shipping. Please let me know what shipping cost will be. Also I'll pay PayPal fees if that's the payment method you want to use.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just to be clear, price posted is per wheel/tire.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 18401 View attachment 18417 View attachment 18409 View attachment 18425 Selling my OEM wheels (no TPMS sensors) with BF Goodrich KO2 tires. They have 6200 miles on them. Package includes lugs and MOPAR wheel locks and key. Wheels are in excellent condition and tires are like new. They are balanced.

$600 CAD ea. (~$450 USD) obo.

I am located in Oakville, Ontario. I am also 1 hour from Niagara/Buffalo, NY. Can meet half way.
I don't mean to be difficult however I'm confused on how much your wanting for them all (or is it each wheel and tire)?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't mean to be difficult however I'm confused on how much your wanting for them all (or is it each wheel and tire)?
No problem at all. That was my fault as I might not have been very clear in the initial post.

The original price posted was for each wheel/tire. I'd be willing to sell all 4 for 2000 CAD.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When did BFG;s come from the factory? I thought they were all Toyo?
I put on the BFGs shortly after I moved to Canada. They only have 6200 miles on them. The toyos were garbage on wet pavement and snow.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry bud I sold them locally a few months back.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.