Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpeg
hi all.. I have 3 OEM Ram Rebel wheels for sale, $189 each plus shipping.. Use for your spare wheel, bent rim replacement, etc..

I Bought a set of the OEM ram rebel wheels to get one for my spare, so if off roading and I need a spare, everything matches...

PM me if interested

Craig

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
How much and do they have tires?
Welcome to the forum. I'm in Frankfort. What color Rebel do you have? Mine is red over black and it is a 15. It has about 3300 miles on it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No tires. I have the Red/Black Mopar edition 2016. I have these because they gave me the extra set since they forgot to put the Mopar blacked out edition wheels when they received it at the dealership. So they took the Rebel wheel versions off and put them in boxes for me to keep. Looks like the going rate to buy these new is $380 on Mopar site.. (https://moparonlineparts.com/oemparts/5UR341XFAA). I'd be willing to take $800 for the set if interested. Only thing missing is the caps and lugs which you will need to pick up separately. Otherwise they are in boxes ready to go.

·
Registered
3 Posts
View attachment 2042 hi all.. I have 3 OEM Ram Rebel wheels for sale, $189 each plus shipping.. Use for your spare wheel, bent rim replacement, etc..

I Bought a set of the OEM ram rebel wheels to get one for my spare, so if off roading and I need a spare, everything matches...

PM me if interested

Craig
Do you still have these wheels? I'd be interested in one for my spare. I'm in Ohio.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’ve got a set of 4,NIB just like the picture TinMan posted. Make me a reasonable offer, shipping is your responsibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts