Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Another post from the newbie. I bought my Rebel a week ago. I live in the NJ/PA area and was curious if anybody knows of any good off-roading spots around the area?

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Nj is tough one. Lots of private land as you know. PA on the other hand has a lot of land to ride on, only problem is the distance to travel.....sucks either way.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i read about wharton (pine barrons, jersey devil) however i know people around here who said they recently went within a couple months and they said they getting more and more strict over there. idk if i wanna test it, and the other problem some of those places in PA make you travel with at least two vehicles

·
Read Only
100 Posts
yeah i read about wharton (pine barrons, jersey devil) however i know people around here who said they recently went within a couple months and they said they getting more and more strict over there. idk if i wanna test it, and the other problem some of those places in PA make you travel with at least two vehicles
As long as you stay on the "roads" in wharton your 100% safe from the law. If they don't want you down a trail it will be marked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.