Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see those pics of any of you that have taken your Rebel off roading. I mean real off roading, not a dirt trail, and I'd like to get some honest feedback of how the Rebel held up. Just picked up my 2016 Rebel. With the holidays haven't had time to have some real fun with her.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Problem is...I'm driving...so hard to capture those offroad moments

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I haven't seen any hardcore off-road videos with the Rebel yet. I wonder what will break first? :)
They need to let some average "Joes" get down and dirty with these vehicle before they release them...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thanks for the link Buddha, looks like he was having fun with his truck. I think our trucks are too new for most to want to risk damaging our babies. I am still hoping you are posting more Moab pics as I was hoping to live vicariously through your photos until my truck arrives.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I took my rebel to an off-road park. When asked what I would be driving they thought I was nuts to take a new truck in. Overall it handled really well. Took some gnarly two track with some tough terrain. Got stuck in a quarry hill on a big rock and had to pile some rocks under the tires to get free. Wife was pretty sketched out. Truthfully I was at times also. All in all we made it out unscathed. I wouldn't do it again though.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I took my rebel to an off-road park. When asked what I would be driving they thought I was nuts to take a new truck in. Overall it handled really well. Took some gnarly two track with some tough terrain. Got stuck in a quarry hill on a big rock and had to pile some rocks under the tires to get free. Wife was pretty sketched out. Truthfully I was at times also. All in all we made it out unscathed. I wouldn't do it again though.
Where did you go, the mounds?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts