Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Magnum side steps for on ICI. call Rafael. Only 275.00. RT steps.
should we still recommend these QC? seems everyone has an issue either with hardware or instructions. they do go on. but not the most user friendly.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
should we still recommend these QC? seems everyone has an issue either with hardware or instructions. they do go on. but not the most user friendly.
Well Joe, I say what the hell, they modify the hardware or buy stairs somewhere else and pay more, what do you think?
Personally I have my stairs and id rather spend sometime modifying my hardware then paying more for other steps.
also it took all of 10 minutes to cut the bracket , sand the edges and spray rustoleum paint on it.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I read the instructions, didn't say much about those little extra brackets that attach in the back, but you all explained that to me as well as my main brackets have holes in them to bolt the bract to the pinch welds too, I already measured out my steps and know which is the drivers side and passenger side and I removed the stickers.

·
Registered
332 Posts
I'd rather pay more for quality and a kit developed to accommodate the added bracket without a bunch of monkeying around.

·
Registered
39 Posts
What are the folks at ADD smoking as far as their pricing? I mean you can get the guys at sterling equipment and manufacturing on Facebook to custom make you those and ship to your door for less than half the price that ADD wants for those nerf bars. Already have them working on a chase rack for me and it sure won't look anything like the flimsy cheap one on the ADD site.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What are the folks at ADD smoking as far as their pricing? I mean you can get the guys at sterling equipment and manufacturing on Facebook to custom make you those and ship to your door for less than half the price that ADD wants for those nerf bars. Already have them working on a chase rack for me and it sure won't look anything like the flimsy cheap one on the ADD site.
What is a chase rack. And who does custom work ? Do they ship anywhere?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts