Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I finally saw my Rebel for the first time. They just have to do the inspection, tint and whatever else they do before I can take it home. Unfortunately Monday is a holiday so I have to wait until Tuesday after work to pick it up. It is going to be a rough couple days for me

20160213_142746.jpg

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I keep wanting to go back to the dealership to look at it. I guess I will get out the pink paint and start painting my daughters room. Hopefully I can stop thinking about the truck. Lol.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Yesterday I finally saw my Rebel for the first time. They just have to do the inspection, tint and whatever else they do before I can take it home. Unfortunately Monday is a holiday so I have to wait until Tuesday after work to pick it up. It is going to be a rough couple days for me

View attachment 858
Just think about how happy you'll be on Tuesday. I went to the dealership twice to look at mine.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Tuesday....Tuesday...Tuesday... all day today.... all day tomorrow..... All day Tuesday till Tuesday night..... OH THE ANTICIPATION
lmao

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Off to Home Depot..... the dealership could be on the way if I wanted. My wife is already calling me a stalker. Lol

Tuesday....Tuesday...Tuesday... all day today.... all day tomorrow..... All day Tuesday till Tuesday night..... OH THE ANTICIPATION
lmao
Thanks for the support. LOL!

·
Registered
94 Posts
just having a little fun... Hell I have to wait till Sept to pick mine up Im sitting in Afghanistan right now

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Off to Home Depot..... the dealership could be on the way if I wanted. My wife is already calling me a stalker. Lol

Thanks for the support. LOL!
stalking is ok, in moderation. Plus you need to check the front bumper to make sure it is even. We will find you reasons to go check out your new truck

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Stop by and get a selfie with the truck. Then send it to her
That would be really funny since she is at work and I am supposed to be painting.

just having a little fun... Hell I have to wait till Sept to pick mine up Im sitting in Afghanistan right now
I really started laughing when I read your earlier post because that is something I would say if someone was in the same situation. Lol. Waiting until September would drive me crazy. Just stay safe since I'm sure your new truck is not even at the top of your list of things to look forward to when you get home. Thanks for your service from your friend and neighbor from the north.

Yes the mirrors are the towing mirrors and they do flip up. My father in law has them on his truck and I really like them so I had to have them instead of the aftermarket strap on style.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stalking is ok, in moderation. Plus you need to check the front bumper to make sure it is even. We will find you reasons to go check out your new truck
I just happened to be passing by and I saw the truck from the road. I won't actually pull in but I will just happen to pass by when I am done at the mall. Lol.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
pull in already... grab a sleeping bag and test out the bed....you need to make sure it is good!
It's 18°f without wind chill. ..I'm okay looking from my warm old SUV. Plus I don't want a salesman to come out into the cold because of my insanity. Lol.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts