Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told today by a dealership that Dodge has suspended taking orders from customers for the 2016 Rebel? In other words I can't order the Rebel I want with specific equipment on it. Your only choice is what the dealer has and I'm told that's very limited and will continue to be limited. Anybody else heard this?
Thanks!

·
Registered
952 Posts
I heard this as well.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
It just let me build a custom order online for one....so not sure...

·
Registered
276 Posts
When we first looked into buying a Rebel our dealer also told us that it's a limited run and that they get what they get and they didn't know when the next one was coming in.
We passed on that one but saw they were getting another one delivered and we opted for it, again they said they couldn't order one.
However, i created one online and all but ordered it, so, not sure if they are available for order or not.

I can't believe that Ram would not include the rebel cluster for any rebel they created for dealer delivery

·
Registered
567 Posts
I had one dealer tell me I couldn't order one. I went to another dealer and they said no problem, and then found two more local dealers that were game for a build. I think the dealers just want to sell what they are stocking before placing an order. My dealer enlightened me on the dealings they have with the manufacturer and I was quite shocked at how the relationship works!

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a couple in production, one for a customer that I ordered about two weeks ago, another for myself that I ordered on Monday. Both orders accepted by FCA.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Good to know for the people that are asking, about 3 every time it leaves the driveway.

·
Registered
86 Posts
SIde note. Found out today that going forward, when you order a Rebel with the monotone paint, the fender flares are now coming body coloured. Not sure how I feel about that. I have a white one in production for a customer, so in about 6 weeks, I'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
SIde note. Found out today that going forward, when you order a Rebel with the monotone paint, the fender flares are now coming body coloured. Not sure how I feel about that. I have a white one in production for a customer, so in about 6 weeks, I'll let you know.
When it comes in I would like to see a pic if you can. I have a two tone white but wish the flares were painted black.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts