Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.. Been reading this forum for some time now and it ultimately made my decision easy. Recently ordered a new Rebel in white and black. Bout 7 weeks out from delivery. Extremely excited for the truck as it is my first new purchase. Any suggestions as to any common flaws I should look for when I take delivery would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
CongratulAtions. You picked a great color combo
Did you get the rebel cluster in the dash?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey all.. Been reading this forum for some time now and it ultimately made my decision easy. Recently ordered a new Rebel in white and black. Bout 7 weeks out from delivery. Extremely excited for the truck as it is my first new purchase. Any suggestions as to any common flaws I should look for when I take delivery would be appreciated.
Welcome! A lot of folks have had front bumper issues. I had a suspension issue when I took delivery and had to leave it at the dealer. Some people also have a whistle on the freeway it seems. All in all I really like the truck and have had little complaint.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! A lot of folks have had front bumper issues. I had a suspension issue when I took delivery and had to leave it at the dealer. Some people also have a whistle on the freeway it seems. All in all I really like the truck and have had little complaint.
Thanks for the heads up.. I'll be on the lookout.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Overall everything I've read and some people I've spoken to that own one, suggest that for the most part owners are very satisfied.

I'll be posting pictures when I take delivery.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes indeed owners don't take advice from wanna be rebel owners
My front bumper is it little out and I have to get my rear door repainted they missed a bit of black on the lower half all in all a great truck I traded my 13 big horn for my 16 rebel and have been more than happy so far. And be prepared to turn heads! Enjoy

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes indeed owners don't take advice from wanna be rebel owners
My front bumper is it little out and I have to get my rear door repainted they missed a bit of black on the lower half all in all a great truck I traded my 13 big horn for my 16 rebel and have been more than happy so far. And be prepared to turn heads! Enjoy
I have a feeling I will be turning heads. Aint seen one on the road in my area. Ever!...

But that's a bit sh*tty about the paint.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes looks like a big scratch but they are having repainted in the next few weeks
Nice.. Hope it turns out right. Bought my Lexus RX slightly used and the hood needed to be repainted shortly after I bought it, dealer did a horrible job and the paint was gone in few years. Had to go to an outside shop and get it re-painted.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice.. Hope it turns out right. Bought my Lexus RX slightly used and the hood needed to be repainted shortly after I bought it, dealer did a horrible job and the paint was gone in few years. Had to go to an outside shop and get it re-painted.
Yes I hope so my dealer does not have a paint shop he will sub it out to one of the top guys in my area, the good thing is the dealer is also my client so he takes care of me

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Got mine yesterday and it only took 4 weeks and 2 days to deliver from the time I orderered it. You will love yours.
Wow that's awesome! Congrats! Every dealer I spoke to told me that it would be no less than 6 weeks.

Maybe it's your location...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Reactions: lmen3618

·
Registered
332 Posts
Wow that's awesome! Congrats! Every dealer I spoke to told me that it would be no less than 6 weeks.

Maybe it's your location...
I live 100 miles from the plant but across the border in Canada and it took 6 weeks. It depends on a lot of things. My dealer told me 8-12 weeks.

Regardless, it's worth the wait to get the exact truck you want brand new from the factory.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Welcome! Only issue i've had was the broken vanity mirror my wife found in the passenger seat. I didn't look at it when I picked up my Rebel. There is like a 25% chance I caused it taking a uncommonly vertical rail road crossing at a not recommended speed :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts