Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share my latest mod. The gray RAM emblem has been bothering for sometime so I decided to paint it to match it with the Rebel color scheme. I used the Red plastidip and red/burgundy infuser with matte black vinyl stickers from Amazon.

Hope you like it. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share my latest mod. The gray RAM emblem has been bothering for sometime so I decided to paint it to match it with the Rebel color scheme. I used the Red plastikote and red/burgundy infuser with matte black vinyl stickers from Amazon.

Looks great!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello everyone,
I wanted to share my latest mod. The gray RAM emblem has been bothering for sometime so I decided to paint it to match it with the Rebel color scheme. I used the Red plastikote and red/burgundy infuser with matte black vinyl stickers from Amazon.

Looks fantastic! Painting the RAM emblem is a great upgrade that really adds to the look of the truck.
I'm glad I painted my emblem black - it makes the front end look a little 'menacing.'

·
Registered
3 Posts
So much yes. I'm just going to fire up the lettering quill and the OneShot red lettering enamel and outline mine. But that's the exact look I was thinking. I'm going to do the Ram on the doors and tailgate too.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts