Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’ve seen a-lot of posts on here for this pedal commander. Is the connection easy to find if I was to order one? Would it be around the accelerator pedal or am I going to have to dig around for it? I’d love to get one but don’t want to have to dig around or take a bunch of stuff off just to get to it. Any help?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have not installed one on mine yet, but I looked into it for my 2017. You can’t miss the connector if you lay under the console. It’s right on the throttle lever (Gas Pedal). To me the hardest part of the install was going to be the routing of the module wiring and module placement so that it is easily accessible yet looks sleek.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So I’ve seen a-lot of posts on here for this pedal commander. Is the connection easy to find if I was to order one? Would it be around the accelerator pedal or am I going to have to dig around for it? I’d love to get one but don’t want to have to dig around or take a bunch of stuff off just to get to it. Any help?
Yes every easy. The gas pedal wires are right on the pedal and easy to disconnect and connect with the pedal commander. Also easy to take off if needed. I have no experience with this and I was able to figure it out. I love the pedal commander and had no issues. As long you follow the simple directions and not change settings while pressing the gas pedal, you will be good.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the pedel commander on my rebel and my durango. So much better with it installed .Sucks we need to spend couple hundred just to adjust the throttle but id say its deff worth it..Wait for the holidays and they do $30 off codes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’ve got a K&N air intake, K&N throttle commander, carven performance exhaust with rear resonator delete . night and day on get up and go and mileage is around 13 mpg and exhaust has an awesome growl

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’ve got a K&N air intake, K&N throttle commander, carven performance exhaust with rear resonator delete . night and day on get up and go and mileage is around 13 mpg and exhaust has an awesome growl
Throttle commander was plug and play, takes longer to secure the wires in place than to actually hook it up, it’s completely adjustable

1 - 7 of 7 Posts