Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Just wanted to share my latest upgrade. After Reading up on a few pedal controllers (throttle) i went with Hikeitusa. I have to admit install took a few minutes and I'm loving the Sport mode level 9. Throttle response is amazing. Just what the beast was missing. It now takes off when i want it too.
I still have not tried the full High output. I guess i need to find the right location to fully test that baby. In case anyone is interested i have a 20% off code

HIKEIT – High Performance Controllers

I just hope it still works: gocrawlher

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hello everyone. Just wanted to share my latest upgrade. After Reading up on a few pedal controllers (throttle) i went with Hikeitusa. I have to admit install took a few minutes and I'm loving the Sport mode level 9. Throttle response is amazing. Just what the beast was missing. It now takes off when i want it too.
I still have not tried the full High output. I guess i need to find the right location to fully test that baby. In case anyone is interested i have a 20% off code

HIKEIT – High Performance Controllers

I just hope it still works: gocrawlher

Any improved MPG for eco mode by any chance? Any cons you're noticed yet? Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts