Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my Rebel last week and I'm loving it so far. Looking at doing a few things to give it a little better performance but don't want to void any warranties. Any suggestions? Also is there any way to get the cooled seats installed after purchase?

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
I think if you use mopar parts for things like cai or exhaust that you are fine as far as warranty. Certainly fine if dealer installed mopar parts. But they are always more money.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I think if you use mopar parts for things like cai or exhaust that you are fine as far as warranty. Certainly fine if dealer installed mopar parts. But they are always more money.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Agreed. As for the seats, I don't see why not. If you have the cash anything is possible.

·
Registered
157 Posts
in the fine print of warranties it tells you that many things can void warranties for many reasons (yes not really a great explanation). However, you can replace almost anything as long as it does not do any damage and it is easy to find replacement parts. If they decide to tell you that there is any sort of damage then they can void it, if they say they can't find replacement parts then they can void it. tricky situation.
CAI seem to be easiest upgrade that there will always be a replacement part. just dont start messing with the engine itself or trans or drive axles, that will become a hefty price to replace or repair. However, if say in 5 years or whatever, if you decide to trade in your vehicle, if you leave the mods on the vehicle. the dealership can tell you that it is not factory installed that will void the last year of the warranty and that could drip the price of your trade in a couple thousand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.