Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20160328_205304.jpg
Well I picked up my new wheels and tires last night. I bought them used with about 5k miles on them.
I couldn't help myself so I had to try them on.
First thing I did was reverse the links front to rear. Then it was game on...
Go big or go home.... lol
Backs went on without issue. I kinda figured it wouldn't be any issue in the rear anyway.
Now to the front, got them on ok but I wouldn't be able to make any turns without killing my fenders.
So time to find a lift. I can't wait to get this done so I'll have to figure out something to get the cash for a lift.
Bill

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Two choices.
Lift. It's going to be expensive
Smaller tires.
I'm thinking lift, it may cost me more but in the long run I think I'll be happy. The guy that I bought these from has a regular cab Ram with 6" rough country lift. So I'm going to try to research what my best option would be with for a lift. I really like the BDS option with keeping the Air, but I'm not sure that would be enough lift.
The last thing I want to do is buy to small of a lift and still have to go down on tire size.
Bill

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh, and just to let you know how much I like the 37's I left the rears on last night.
Kinda looks like I'm going to a tractor pull.
Big on back a little on front.
I know I'm a tool... My wife already let me know.... haha.
Bill

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
You'll need isolators for adding read springs. But those are cheap. Not included in bds kit

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You'll need isolators for adding read springs. But those are cheap. Not included in bds kit
Joe,
You seem to know and have the answers I need. If you don't mind and have the time can you post part numbers or what ever you think I will need so I can track down the exact parts so I know how much I'll have to come up with?
I do appreciate it if you can.
Bill

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just a thought here, how about the front fenders off a ram Runner??

That with the 4" BDS over air might do it and look pretty cool..
Thoughts?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts