Ram Rebel Forum banner

101 - 120 of 160 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I like the 17 inch wheels with the large tires just like cars & trucks used to have. I dont care for the LARGE wheels with small tires. I see some 4 X 4 trucks that have the large wheels with "Rubber Band " looking tires that have about 3 to 4 inches of sidewalls, the Wheels which are expensive have NO PROTECTION from off road rocks, ruts etc. The rubber tire sidewalls offer protection by taking the punishment found off road. The taller the sidewall the better. I just think that these guys who have " ALL RIM " tiny tire sidewalls offer very little protection for the WHEEL RIMS. THE REBEL wheels look great however, i wonder how aftermarket rims such as the 5 spoke American Racing wheels such as the TORQUE THRUST would like on the REBEL ? I like
DEEP RIMS that have 5 spokes and the wheel have a large , deep look that still keeps the tires where they need to be so they dont stick out past the wheel well opening too far and mud flap/ spash guards etc. Would be useful.

I would like to have someone here who can PHOTO SHOP PICYURES to see what different wheels & tires would look like on my " ALL WHITE " no black painted , below the doors 2016 REBEL. I like the looks of deep looking wheels in the 17 inch only size.
Go to tirerack.com you can view wheels on your truck

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all. I’m just starting to look for 17” Rebel wheel and tires to change the look on my 2010 Sport, currently with the 20” chrome clad wheels. I joined here and did some research and believe it’s a straight swap.
So, with all you guys getting new wheels, I figure this is the best place to ask if anyone is looking to sell their stock rims and, you know, get a jump on the “for sale” section. They’re probably just taking up room in your garage anyhow. :)
PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all. I’m just starting to look for 17” Rebel wheel and tires to change the look on my 2010 Sport, currently with the 20” chrome clad wheels. I joined here and did some research and believe it’s a straight swap.
So, with all you guys getting new wheels, I figure this is the best place to ask if anyone is looking to sell their stock rims and, you know, get a jump on the “for sale” section. They’re probably just taking up room in your garage anyhow. :)
PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Scott

Sent from my iPhone
Scott, changing out wheels and tires in the next couple weeks from OEM 2016 Rebel. 52,000 on the original Toyo tires but rims in awesome condition. What state are you in? I'm in Knoxville, TN.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have a 2016 rebel with 20k on my tires and will sell them. My OEM wheels are already gone. My tires have 75-80% tread left if interested, in Memphis.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I’ll PM both you guys.

Scott, changing out wheels and tires in the next couple weeks from OEM 2016 Rebel. 52,000 on the original Toyo tires but rims in awesome condition. What state are you in? I'm in Knoxville, TN.
I have a 2016 rebel with 20k on my tires and will sell them. My OEM wheels are already gone. My tires have 75-80% tread left if interested, in Memphis.

101 - 120 of 160 Posts