Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Interesting mount on the V1 - I have on my to do list hardwiring mine but was going to have it more up by the mirror as I have on other cars

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Tire Car Automotive tire One more... Don't laugh to hard on the big and Littles though.. lol

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why did you installed the bed extender backwards?
I've had it in and out a few times, as a bed extender and a divider.. I just like seeing the Ram verses the handle when I'm not using it.
Bill

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok I ended up getting all 4 37's on, but had very limited turning ability due to the tires hitting in the back side of the front fenders. No issue with them hitting the bumper though. So I thought I would share a few pics with the 37's on. I took them off Friday and dropped them off to get the tires dismounted from the rims. I got them back today, but I haven't bought any 35's yet. I was planning on it Friday but stuff always comes up. Plus I am having the 110 tire shredder pro kit put in my Harley Davidson StreetGlide right now. Plus there is a few more things I want to get done before I start riding it again. Nice weather is right around the corner so I guess the SG takes priority right now. Lol
So I ended the pics with the 37's at the shop to get dismounted then a picture of my truck on the stock 33's. It's a older pic but you get the idea.
Bill

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Tire Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Tread Auto part
Land vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Interesting mount on the V1 - I have on my to do list hardwiring mine but was going to have it more up by the mirror as I have on other cars
It's the Goat mount. I like it better than hanging under my mirror with a blendmount. I have had a couple of vehicles including my 14 Ram that I had the blendmount in. Don't get me wrong, the blendmounts are great. I just thought I would try the Goat mount this time and actually I do like it better.
Bill

·
Registered
330 Posts
Those 37's look mean. I like it. Too bad the front door interferes with the back side of the front fender flare or you could cut the fender to fit.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those 37's look mean. I like it. Too bad the front door interferes with the back side of the front fender flare or you could cut the fender to fit.
Yeah, I unbolted the bottom of the fender flare to see what If anything I could do to get more clearance. There wasn't much to work with so on to 35's instead.
I ended up getting some Master craft MXT'S in 35x12.5x20 so I'm hoping they get mounted on my wheels today. When I get out of work tomorrow if all goes well I should have time to put them on and see how they work.
Bill

·
Registered
62 Posts
Those tires look way oversized imo. The truck loses the clean lines and appearance. Looks over done. Again, just my two cents. To each their own.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I hear you.. I just like 37's.
Anyway I put 35's on it today, they fit much better and now I can drive it all over and not worry about grabbing my fender while turning and doing any damage.
Here are a few pics with the new 35" MXT's on.
Bill

·
Registered
149 Posts
I know you've probably answered this already. Are those Fuel Throttle wheels in those MXT's? And can I ask how my much a set of 4 each (tires and wheels) set ya back?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know you've probably answered this already. Are those Fuel Throttle wheels in those MXT's? And can I ask how my much a set of 4 each (tires and wheels) set ya back?
No problem,
the wheels are Fuel Nuts and they are 20x10 with the -24 offset.
I ended up buying the original wheels with the 37's used, less than 5k miles for $1800.
After I couldn't get the 37's to work I had the tires dismounted and put the tires on Craigslist for sale of trade for 35x12.5x20.
With in a couple of hours I had a guy with a jeep that had the MXT'S that wanted to trade for my 37's. He had even less miles on the tires, told me between 2500 and 3000 miles max. The bonus was he also had a brand new spare that never hit the pavement. So I got all 5 straight up trade for my 4 37's.
It was a good deal in my opinion.
$100 for dismount, mount and balance and $60 for new tpms's
So I have a total of $1960 into my wheels and tires.
Bill

·
Registered
149 Posts
No problem,
the wheels are Fuel Nuts and they are 20x10 with the -24 offset.
I ended up buying the original wheels with the 37's used, less than 5k miles for $1800.
After I couldn't get the 37's to work I had the tires dismounted and put the tires on Craigslist for sale of trade for 35x12.5x20.
With in a couple of hours I had a guy with a jeep that had the MXT'S that wanted to trade for my 37's. He had even less miles on the tires, told me between 2500 and 3000 miles max. The bonus was he also had a brand new spare that never hit the pavement. So I got all 5 straight up trade for my 4 37's.
It was a good deal in my opinion.
$100 for dismount, mount and balance and $60 for new tpms's
So I have a total of $1960 into my wheels and tires.
Bill
Nice thanks! Was figuring between 2000-2400 in my future for a full replacement set. No other suspension changes just your wheels and tires?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice thanks! Was figuring between 2000-2400 in my future for a full replacement set. No other suspension changes just your wheels and tires?
Reversed the sensor links to be able to keep it in the offroad height. So now my normal ride mode is the old offroad mode.
Bill

1 - 20 of 26 Posts