Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just got home from work and before I take the rear 37's off to put the 33's back on I figured I would put the 37's back on the front to take a few pics.
No issues with the front bumper, it's close but I don't think it would ever hit. Now the back of the fender is a different story. At about a third of the way to full lock it contacts the lower part of the inner fender. So I'm really leaning towards saving for the BDS 4 " LIFT that works with the air ride. I really think that should be enough with the air set at normal mode in height.
Anyway here are a few pics.. lol
Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the links reversed so in normal mode it's actually riding in offroad mode.
Been driving it like that since Monday and it rides fine to me.
$2200 to save will be a bit quicker than $4500 to save.. lol
Bill

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It will be a while before I can do a lift.
So I'm going to take Joes advice and put 35's on it for now.
I love the way it looks with these wheels and tires, and I really don't want to go back to the stock wheels with 33's.
So I think I'm going to go get some 35's on her today.. lol
Bill

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
It will be a while before I can do a lift.
So I'm going to take Joes advice and put 35's on it for now.
I love the way it looks with these wheels and tires, and I really don't want to go back to the stock wheels with 33's.
So I think I'm going to go get some 35's on her today.. lol
Bill
Sweeeeeeeeeeet

·
Registered
63 Posts
A lot of wheel upgrades on the forum. I may come around to it at some point but I am content with the stock wheels. Everybody has their own taste and ideas. Which is good and makes me think about what mods I like. Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
332 Posts
You can always cut the fenders to make them fit. Get some custom fender flares to cover up the hacking. If you are someone or have access to someone who knows what they are doing it will look professional in the end and not rust out.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can always cut the fenders to make them fit. Get some custom fender flares to cover up the hacking. If you are someone or have access to someone who knows what they are doing it will look professional in the end and not rust out.
I thought about it, but I'm just going to go down to 35's for now. Maybe later when I can afford the right lift to fit 37's I'll go back up to 37's.
Bill

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am going to 35's rite off the bat and hoping that will be enough to satisfy me lol. I've had 35's on almost all my trucks and Jeeps and its been pretty damn good tbh. I do love the look of those 37's on your Rebel though....wow very nice!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I really like the look of the stock wheels, I wouldn't mind upgrading to a 20inch wheel. Maybe someone will make a replica of the rebel design in 20" like they do with a lot of the other molar styles?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts