Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'll assume that no one has done it based upon the zero response. Or maybe there is a thread already out there and I missed it or maybe there is nothing out there yet as far as a heavy duty replacement. Or maybe nobody likes zim.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
You might be right. I don't recall a thread on this already. But honestly, in engine-related threads, you will usually find more information in the general Ram 1500 forums. There's a tiny bit here, but mostly the stuff in here is about the things that make the Rebel a different trim package. If I wanted to know something in-depth about the 5.7L Hemi, this is not the place I would start.

(Plus, I don't usually bother asking questions like this in forums because if I do have one, the chances are that other someones have already asked, and been answered. Google is your friend for finding most answers in a couple of minutes. Otherwise, you can wait days for someone to maybe answer a question that's a bit out of the norm in a forum.)

Doesn't mean you shouldn't ask, but just be prepared to wait until the right person happens to read your question. ??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.