Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can a mod please contact me? My main account was banned and I didn’t do anything wrong, I don’t understand. I’ve tried email, Facebook, asking other members for help. Creating a new account on another IP and posting here is my last resort. Please email me or reply here!

Thank you!

·
Administrator
91 Posts
Ban lifted. I'm pretty sure you got caught up in some spam clean up :(

Give signing in another go. Your password for that account should still be functional.

Kevin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ban lifted. I'm pretty sure you got caught up in some spam clean up :(

Give signing in another go. Your password for that account should still be functional.

Kevin
Thanks! I tried and I’m getting a message saying my IP is banned. 50.80.38.6 is what google tells me my up is.

·
Administrator
91 Posts
Should have thought of that. I've removed the IP block.

Further supports theory of you being caught up in Spam Clean Up. If you notice missing threads or posts from your other account, let me know

Kevin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you! I'll check out my past threads, see if anything is missing.

edit: Based on my message count, it looks like all my posts were deleted.

·
Administrator
91 Posts
Hunting, but haven't found it yet. Glad you're happy to just be on, but if I can restore I'd like to.

Remember anything else? Thread title, section it was posted to, date you posted it?

Kevin

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hunting, but haven't found it yet. Glad you're happy to just be on, but if I can restore I'd like to.

Remember anything else? Thread title, section it was posted to, date you posted it?

Kevin
Probably something about a Bakflip Mx4, posted to an accessories forum or something. Would probably have been posted in the week prior to my ban.

·
Administrator
91 Posts
Sorry to say I can't find anything. My guess is that the content got removed during the Spam Clean Up tool. It's not supposed to do anything permanent, but... only logical explanation. Or I'm not being thorough enough in my search.

If you ever come across any your posts, let me know. Wish I could have been more help.

Kevin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts