Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to Belle Tire today to test out 35s on the rebel and it is possible but I wasn't sure about it yet. Someone came up to me and said they put a spacer on a air suspension on the front. Investigated more and they said they could custom make a strut spacer for the air bag up front to level it and adjust the sensors accordingly. I'm a little skeptical about it and was wondering if anyone knew if this would work? If so how big of a spacer would level it out? I said 2.5" inches but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I went to Belle Tire today to test out 35s on the rebel and it is possible but I wasn't sure about it yet. Someone came up to me and said they put a spacer on a air suspension on the front. Investigated more and they said they could custom make a strut spacer for the air bag up front to level it and adjust the sensors accordingly. I'm a little skeptical about it and was wondering if anyone knew if this would work? If so how big of a spacer would level it out? I said 2.5" inches but I could be wrong.
I hope someone can answer this cause if this is possible I would definitely look into going this route.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I believe it's 1.5" to level it(correct me if I'm wrong" so I might put a one inch spacer on the back and 2.5 in the front so I get a level and an inch lift. Should be fine to fit 35s.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

just skip to 5:00 mark. i think the daystar kit will work. you get extend a studs that go on those factory studs. but, you're going to have to take the nitrogen line off and reinstall.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts

just skip to 5:00 mark. i think the daystar kit will work. you get extend a studs that go on those factory studs. but, you're going to have to take the nitrogen line off and reinstall.

no way am i implying that i know what i am talking about. if you try this it's your baby. hahaha

·
Registered
61 Posts
Why do you want 12 inch wheels??
Lol I'd go with a 14 or 16 wide if I could on a bigger tire. Just personally a fan of trucks with negative offset. I also like a nice clean small beadlock on a big tire though. Truck is 2wd and closest place to off-road is 3 hours away. Might as well make it a pavement princess I can enjoy rather than have a poser pre runner that sees dirt twice a year like every other truck out here.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.