·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive exterior

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice pics boys! Anyone mount one under the ram emblem yet? Got a 22" on the way and thinking that's where I'm gonna be putting it

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Nice pics boys! Anyone mount one under the ram emblem yet? Got a 22" on the way and thinking that's where I'm gonna be putting it
I haven't see it but if ya do it can you take some step by step pictures? Would like another bar there but really wanted to see if someone else would jump first on that one.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I haven't see it but if ya do it can you take some step by step pictures? Would like another bar there but really wanted to see if someone else would jump first on that one.
I may be the one that is going to jump lol, should have the bar Tuesday. And I'm thinking under the ram emblem is higher and will let me blind dumb ass drivers easier then having in the lower valence.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
I'll be interested to see how ya mount it...fyi...not sure if you've had the grill off but may need some angle iron.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Did you order the harness seperate or is the one that you can order with it the same?
You guys and your harnesses! I'm gonna start making these and selling them at custom lengths :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll be interested to see how ya mount it...fyi...not sure if you've had the grill off but may need some angle iron.
Oh yea I have had the grille off numerous times just don't have the light and brackets it comes with yet so I don't know how everything is going to fit or what I'll need yet

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys and your harnesses! I'm gonna start making these and selling them at custom lengths :)
Lol I know how to do a lot of things but wiring isn't my speciality. The easier I can make it on myself the better. For the price I can get a harness for is well worth the headache and time I'll have in making one myself.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Lol I know how to do a lot of things but wiring isn't my speciality. The easier I can make it on myself the better. For the price I can get a harness for is well worth the headache and time I'll have in making one myself.
Understand. I am not that mechanically inclined but I can wire anything.

G

·
Granite rebel, did you have to make any special brackets to install that? was it hard to mount and wire? did you have to buy the wiring harness separately? switch location?

1 - 20 of 161 Posts