Ram Rebel Forum banner

121 - 140 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Mine never came with the Rebel cluster. I like it as is, plus the cost to put it in now. I bought this rebel off the showroom floor as the truck I was ordering wouldn't be ready for 6 months. The rebel had a couple things extra but I got a huge deal on the price. I could have gotten it replaced but seeing the troubles ppl are having with flickering I think I will stick with it.

Reactions: HarleyGuy

·
Registered
952 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The kit I used fit very well between the lower grille without drilling. It came with complete wiring harness, inline fuse, relay, and led switch.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello Rebel Fam, I been looking into putting a Light Bar above my windshield, I bought a 52 in light bar but have found little help on youtube on how to install it, and brackets that will fit, can anyone help ?

·
Registered
53 Posts
did you buy a straight bar or curved? There are several places out there that have mounts but most will be based on if the bar is curved or straight. If you bought a "name brand" bar you should be able to get the bar from their website. Also if your bar is curved measure the bar corner to corner in a straight line and not with the curve. It should measure around 50" and you will find brackets for it.

Here is a video of how to install it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
did you buy a straight bar or curved? There are several places out there that have mounts but most will be based on if the bar is curved or straight. If you bought a "name brand" bar you should be able to get the bar from their website. Also if your bar is curved measure the bar corner to corner in a straight line and not with the curve. It should measure around 50" and you will find brackets for it.

Here is a video of how to install it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a 52in straight light bar from amazon called Niight
using this Technique will work for my 2017 rebel?
do you know of any cheap brackets I can buy is online?
last question, how can I hide the harness, using the weather strip from the door?
thank you

·
Registered
21 Posts
This isn't my truck but I like these light locations. All the brackets are from a new company called Zroadz. All of their brackets are no drill set up except the roof mount bracket. They have some pretty cool stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to pick some of these up soon and give them a go.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
IMG_6500.JPG
IMG_6845.JPG
34D89A03-0FB7-49B2-BA88-CDD3B092B0BA.jpg
I did Rigid Q-Series driving and spots, with a 20" bar. As soon as GoRhino finally produces the actuator they came out with at SEMA 2015 for the Sport 2.0 rack (also launched there and took a year later than they said to come out), I'll do a 40" on the bar. Will also probably do some rear-facing lights.

·
Registered
81 Posts
This isn't my truck but I like these light locations. All the brackets are from a new company called Zroadz. All of their brackets are no drill set up except the roof mount bracket. They have some pretty cool stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to pick some of these up soon and give them a go.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
What brand are the hood mounts? I like that they're doubles

·
Registered
18 Posts
View attachment 8241 View attachment 8249 View attachment 8257 I did Rigid Q-Series driving and spots, with a 20" bar. As soon as GoRhino finally produces the actuator they came out with at SEMA 2015 for the Sport 2.0 rack (also launched there and took a year later than they said to come out), I'll do a 40" on the bar. Will also probably do some rear-facing lights.
What brand are those tires and wheels? I really like that set up. Thanks.

·
Registered
81 Posts
What brand are those tires and wheels? I really like that set up. Thanks.
The wheels are LEVEL8 Bully's, but be warned, they don't come with center caps. We had to use a caliper and find some that would fit, and I had new center cap decals made. The tires are 35-12.50x17 Toyo R/T's and I like them a lot. I've run a LOT of brands and styles on my trucks, and these seem to be the best balance of tread aggression, noise, weight and wear.

121 - 140 of 161 Posts