Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to buy a 2017 RAM 1500 Rebel with around ~73,000 miles on it.

I am coming from the Toyota world and for a Toyota 73,000 is almost considered low miles. If you were to buy a Toyota at 73,000 you could expect at least another good 150,000 miles from it.

How does that apply to Ram's? Would you buy a 2017 Ram with 73,000 miles on it? Users with similar trucks/similar mileage, how is your truck holding up?

Thanks!

· Registered
36 Posts
I am looking to buy a 2017 RAM 1500 Rebel with around ~73,000 miles on it.

I am coming from the Toyota world and for a Toyota 73,000 is almost considered low miles. If you were to buy a Toyota at 73,000 you could expect at least another good 150,000 miles from it.

How does that apply to Ram's? Would you buy a 2017 Ram with 73,000 miles on it? Users with similar trucks/similar mileage, how is your truck holding up?

Thanks!
I have nice 2019 Rebel 33k and full of tools, snow chains and more. This rebel is first production of FOX/BDS 6-inch lift, addictive front bumper with integrated lights and winch currently pending installation winch wireless remote and onboard ABS air compress with breather ran under hood and yes even air reducer valve and more for off roading. Has Triger 6 pin wireless removed for air compress and lights with 3 remaining open. I would sell cash 38k and would put new tired on it same size due to snow chains match. Am out of Albany Oregon, am looking at larger truck for 5th wheel. This truck is dealer serviced.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts