Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2017 rebel loaded, all options except the Tow mirrors. I have a power seat. When reading the manual it indicated that "if your vehicle is so equipped" you may have seat memory where the seat will retract all the way when exiting the vehicle. And it discusses briefly that this can be configured via the uconnect radio interface. I can't find it anywhere, is the Rebel "so equipped"

·
Registered
224 Posts
Rather disappointed that the rebel doesn't have the memory seats, also don't like how the mirrors don't have the option to automatically tilt down, while in reverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I do like memory seats, too. But really, I had to make the choice: cool truck or cowboy cadillac luxury? I opted for cool. I'd rather have the Rebel than the Limited or some other high-end chrome & plush thing.

·
Registered
10 Posts
And don't even get me started on why they didn't include the power pedals and/or telescoping steering wheel, I'm tall and have long legs and have a hard time finding a comfortable position!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.