Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2016 Rebel and the headlights are terrible. Not sure if its just mine (this is my first Ram truck) or if its a common issue. There was some light condensation inside the housing on both headlights when i purchased it. I can barely see 20ft ahead at night. I just replaced the low beams to LEDs thinking they would be better, but they were actually worse. Not sure if I’m doing something wrong or not? Could they be angled down too much? Not sure I want to buy new headlights, would that fix the issue?
Any input would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yeah the stock halogens are junk and if you don't do the research on the leds or orientate them propper then you still won't be able to see anything I originally threw some cheap sealants in mine and it was a marginal improvement
I ended up throwing These in the truck early last year and they're bright as sin

For what those one are they're pretty expensive they were just the best ones I could find at the time. There are a few others that do the same or better job at a better price

1 - 2 of 2 Posts