Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Has any one hauled their sled in the box of their rebel? I have to but this one I have to haul is about 11 ft long. Post your pics if you have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have, hauled my 137" last week which is 10ft. Did fine no issues just recommend putting plywood down or something. Factory BEDLINER is not a tough as linex like I had on my last truck.
Not as bad as I thought by the looks of it. Worried about the tailgate being down as I have to travel a mountain highway for a hour. Might use some of that heavy duty pallet siran wrap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
118 Posts
My son purchased a new sled and was going to move it in his Rebel this weekend - yes he was going to use plywood. He ended up buying a larger trailer yesterday so we don't need to put it in his truck. Haven't hauled my sled yet. I too have the factory bed liner, my old truck had no liner and I had the Dodge rubber bed mat. Most stuff I put in the bed on the Rebel slid around on the liner so I put a bed mat in the Rebel too but did not use the tailgate mat that comes with it. I would think that the bed mats would provide a good level of protection as they are thicker than the mats you buy for sled trailers.

·
Registered
14 Posts
The only spot I had trouble with is the first lip of the tailgate right after the top plastic piece, carbides cut it there. I haul about an hour away up to tug hill from me, have had no problems. Just put the truck in entry exit and back up to a snowbank. Today I went up with my trailer, however it's an open with no salt shield so the sled is disgusting now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.