Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2014 I would get a tone through the radio when a favorite song that I had selected came on. But on the Rebel, I can still do the same, mark a favorite song or artist but not getting the tone when the song comes on. Anyone know where this setting is on the radio to turn the tone on and off.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
There are settings in mine but they seem to be related to which radio you're listening to, for example in XM, top of the screen - Alerts - lets you pick audio or visual alerts.

In my case, I don't really want more alerts, I just recognize my favorites when I hear them. ;)

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i like this feature. and the speed alert lady, she is awesome. passengers get dumb founded when she comes on
they're all like what was that and how does it know the speed limit.

·
Banned
248 Posts
On my 2014 I would get a tone through the radio when a favorite song that I had selected came on. But on the Rebel, I can still do the same, mark a favorite song or artist but not getting the tone when the song comes on. Anyone know where this setting is on the radio to turn the tone on and off.
Google it , or ask John !

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Besides I'm not doing anything technically wrong. I haven't been warned again. I'm being good. I'm not posting stupid things either. We are all Dodge guys. So a poke at the ford people is funny.
Go away

1 - 11 of 11 Posts