Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just figured that my 2014 didn't have those features but my buds 2015 Laramie did, so I thought maybe they should have been available or standard by 2017 on a Rebel. I'm not looking for sarcastic comments, just the facts. the wipers would need a different windshield with accompanying sensors, not sure about the high beam sensor, but it would be missing as well and a computer flash would need to be done for sure.

I'm curious because of the whistling noise my truck is making. If it is indeed the windshield, I may choose to replace with the rain sensing model and add that feature if it is possible. I have it on my Hellcat and like it.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
I just figured that my 2014 didn't have those features but my buds 2015 Laramie did, so I thought maybe they should have been available or standard by 2017 on a Rebel. I'm not looking for sarcastic comments, just the facts. the wipers would need a different windshield with accompanying sensors, not sure about the high beam sensor, but it would be missing as well and a computer flash would need to be done for sure.

I'm curious because of the whistling noise my truck is making. If it is indeed the windshield, I may choose to replace with the rain sensing model and add that feature if it is possible. I have it on my Hellcat and like it.
Um, ok. Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

·
Registered
25 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dealer says my whistle sound is from the recirc door in the HVAC system. Guess we will see about that, so for now holding off on the rain sensor project. I may look into adjustable pedals though. It’s kinda strange how such a nice truck had limited options. Make no mistake, I am thrilled with this Rebel, but a few things the Sport model was optioned with would have been great on the Rebel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts