Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ram 1500 Rebel
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined the Forum last week and I don't even physically possess my Rebel yet. I am in discussions with the dealer about adding the RamBar roll bar to the truck but I have two concerns:
1) the dealer tells me they cannot add a Tonneau cover to the bed with a RamBar attached. The way the RamBar clamps onto the side of the bed prevents it. Anyone ever heard of that? Is that true?
2) I am getting a 2" lift and 35" tires and with the RamBar my other concern is this thing won' fit in my 6'11" high garage. they are going to measure for me, but was wondering if anyone has had to deal with that and actually know the height?

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
266 Posts
Yup mine barely fits The garage as it is. Any lift and she won’t be going in again.
With the tonneau cover it’s hard to say. May have to look into it when you get it home.

·
Super Moderator
2020 Rebel Rambox
266 Posts
I seen some people have cut and modified headache racks to fit.
you got about 4 inches of space to work with on the rambox.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just joined the Forum last week and I don't even physically possess my Rebel yet. I am in discussions with the dealer about adding the RamBar roll bar to the truck but I have two concerns:
1) the dealer tells me they cannot add a Tonneau cover to the bed with a RamBar attached. The way the RamBar clamps onto the side of the bed prevents it. Anyone ever heard of that? Is that true?
2) I am getting a 2" lift and 35" tires and with the RamBar my other concern is this thing won' fit in my 6'11" high garage. they are going to measure for me, but was wondering if anyone has had to deal with that and actually know the height?

·
Registered
32 Posts
my bad my trucks 82 inches tall might fit tho still close

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any updates on the rambar with a cover? I saw a YouTube video of a Rambar with a hardcover which was installed by removing two of the bolts used for the Rambar which apparently are overkill. My goal would be to do the Rambar and a hardcover.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts