Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
That's pretty slick. It is a Mopar? I don't think I have never ever seen one like it. Would you mind giving me a ballpark cost?
Thank you
Big Red.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, it's Mopar. Part #82215289AB. Purchased through moparamerica.com . Used dodgeforum5% as a promo code and it was $293 shipped.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Glad it worked out for you. If you haven't installed it yet, a word of advice is to get a 22mm socket and a right angle attachment for a drill. Made this much more easier to install then quarter inch turns using a socket wrench. Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Glad it worked out for you. If you haven't installed it yet, a word of advice is to get a 22mm socket and a right angle attachment for a drill. Made this much more easier to install then quarter inch turns using a socket wrench. Good luck.
Yes all installed, thanks for the advice, I had used my small battery impact wrench, had enough room to squeeze it in there, wife is liking the step (as am I) :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Interim redneck solution until I can get the Mopar step. Spent almost a grand the same week I bought my Rebel getting the toolbox, bed mat and factory running boards.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts