Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so pissed I worked my ass off my 2021 ram rebel and all my speakers cut out and the ram boxes open up at random times it says my left turn signal is out and I am being told it’s my wiring harness and some computer problems as well and they say it’s user error even though I have a warranty

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
That doesn't sound like user error. Ask the dealer what you're doing wrong and how to deal with it where everything won't just open up or go nutty. That ought to be good. If that doesn't work, ask to speak with the factory man next time he visits your dealership.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am so pissed I worked my ass off my 2021 ram rebel and all my speakers cut out and the ram boxes open up at random times it says my left turn signal is out and I am being told it’s my wiring harness and some computer problems as well and they say it’s user error even though I have a warranty
I’ve hav the RamBox opening itself problem. Took it to the dealership yesterday and they said the wiring harness is shot. I also have a 2021, no clue how it can be shot when it’s only 2 months old. Gonna fix it next week and I’ll update how it goes. Walked out this morning and my reverse light is stuck on and my brake light is slightly glowing. Hopfully that’s part of the wiring harness. Absolutely ridiculous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts