Ram Rebel Forum banner

RAM Grill Letters

18K views 25 replies 11 participants last post by  Dave 2016 Rebel 
#1 ·
Hey guys. Never thought the all silver RAM letters really looked all that cool. I love the way the TRX concept looks. So I went with something along those lines. What do you think?

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
How did you do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I had no idea you could buy vinyl letters on EBay, but apparently you can. I did those letters myself. My wife uses a cutting machine in her job for packaging she does. I have an architectural background, so I templated the existing letters and created a precise drawing of the letters. Then we scanned them into her machine. I bought 3M Matte Black Vinyl Car Wrap. And poof, they came out cut perfectly. Just peeled them off and stuck them on. And since it's 3M, it isn't coming off unless you want it to and heat it way up.

I had to buy like 5 feet of that 3M vinyl, so if anyone wants some, PM me.

#25 ·
I am not sure if you have seen the new tungsten line of the 1500 they have color matched lettered. I ordered a set of Delmonico Red Pearlcoat for my 1500 tailgate. They should be installed in the next couple of weeks. Each letter was around $40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.