Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2017-Ram-Rampage-artists-rendering-201-876x535.jpg
So this was mocked up a few months back based on Fiat's small truck body base and rams aggressive new design (I think the Rebel and the Power Wagon are the direction Fiat will be going with new 1500/2500/3500 redesigns drop in 2018) this appears to be a Ram Dakota (Rampage) and it kinda scares me.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I think that's hideous, but only my opinion

Q

·
0 Posts
View attachment 1161 So this was mocked up a few months back based on Fiat's small truck body base and rams aggressive new design (I think the Rebel and the Power Wagon are the direction Fiat will be going with new 1500/2500/3500 redesigns drop in 2018) this appears to be a Ram Dakota (Rampage) and it kinda scares me.
it looks like the Ram truck ate a Subaru outback and threw up this little truck.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I've got no issue with it. Seems Ram is clearly seeing the value of producing the Rebel, and feeling competitive in making something similar in various "sizes." That means more options to us in the future. The little ones will appeal to the surfers and other light vehicle guys. And they'll all want their luxury features, too. So many of the guys in here fuss about wanting more luxury options on their big trucks, this will only help. If Ram isn't making money on it, they're not going to work so hard on the model.

Q

·
0 Posts
Ram needs to make more options and accessories available for the Rebel before they work on something new. Work the bugs out of this vehicle first.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Ram's business is selling trucks, not accessories. That's just a sideline to make customers happy. And bugs are bugs. They'll always be doing some bug repair. Neither precludes them developing new models to stay competitive with other brands.

Q

·
0 Posts
Ram's business is selling trucks, not accessories. That's just a sideline to make customers happy. And bugs are bugs. They'll always be doing some bug repair. Neither precludes them developing new models to stay competitive with other brands.
Thank you Mr. Statition

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Statistician I believe this is the word you were looking for...I'm not sure how it applies? but there it is!

Q

·
0 Posts
Statistician I believe this is the word you were looking for...I'm not sure how it applies? but there it is!
Thank you for the correction hard to type and drive sometimes, yes I know I shouldn't be texting while I'm driving.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thank you for the correction hard to type and drive sometimes, yes I know I shouldn't be texting while I'm driving.
Good thing you're buying a full size truck for when you run over those kids in the crosswalk while trying to reply to people on the forums. Better to kill them outright and less damage to your vehicle. Might as well drink while you're at it. That way you won't be hurt while bumping over the stroller. Screw anyone else near you on the street. They aren't important.

I freakin' hate people who can't leave their phone alone while driving. No text is worth a person's life. Some person ran over kids in a crosswalk here with a crossing guard and everything because their text was more important than the kids they dragged down the street under their car. It only takes once. Any distracted driving is bad driving.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Good thing you're buying a full size truck for when you run over those kids in the crosswalk while trying to reply to people on the forums. Better to kill them outright and less damage to your vehicle. Might as well drink while you're at it. That way you won't be hurt while bumping over the stroller. Screw anyone else near you on the street. They aren't important.

I freakin' hate people who can't leave their phone alone while driving. No text is worth a person's life. Some person ran over kids in a crosswalk here with a crossing guard and everything because their text was more important than the kids they dragged down the street under their car. It only takes once. Any distracted driving is bad driving.
why would you even admit that this is what you are doing. you hit someone and they check your phone activity. you'll be crying in prison.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I've got no issue with it. Seems Ram is clearly seeing the value of producing the Rebel, and feeling competitive in making something similar in various "sizes." That means more options to us in the future. The little ones will appeal to the surfers and other light vehicle guys. And they'll all want their luxury features, too. So many of the guys in here fuss about wanting more luxury options on their big trucks, this will only help. If Ram isn't making money on it, they're not going to work so hard on the model.
I agree with you on your points. It would be in direct competition with light pickups. Not my cup of tea personally, plastic bumpers,plastic ferring behind the cab and such. Would be kind of sad to throw around the few unique features of the rebel until they no longer are unique.

Q

·
0 Posts

Well in.my defense when my new phone is paired with the truck I won't be texting any mire while driving. I will voice text.

Q

·
0 Posts
why would you even admit that this is what you are doing. you hit someone and they check your phone activity. you'll be crying in prison.
You can wipe your phone activity in a matter if minutes. I'm sitting here on the couxh now playing grand theft auto. Drinking and running people over too. I'm heading down to the hood next to hit me some j walkers and baby carriages. I'm sure those folks with the 10 or so kids could Use to.lise a few.... lmao

Q

·
0 Posts
Just wondering. Is it pick on me day. Just because my truck isn't in. And I ask a lot of questions. Are youall going to cut me some slack?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts