Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello new here!!! Just wanted to get some peoples opinion about a good cold air intake (CAI). I have seen some on the discussion boards but I have not seen any on a 2020 rebel yet? Perhaps maybe they all fit the same? I have seen plenty on 18&19 rebels. Just wanted to get some opinions and options. Thanks in advance !!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello new here!!! Just wanted to get some peoples opinion about a good cold air intake (CAI). I have seen some on the discussion boards but I have not seen any on a 2020 rebel yet? Perhaps maybe they all fit the same? I have seen plenty on 18&19 rebels. Just wanted to get some opinions and options. Thanks in advance !!!
Get the S+B CAI. I have it on my 2019 rebel. The filter is huge! Almost same cubic inches as a basketball. No B.S., plus s+b will fight for you with the dealership if they blame any issues on the CAI. I've always had s+b on my rides. Their top notch!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I installed the mopar cold air intake just to stay in any warrenty boundaries. In a way it's nice cuz it sits on the engine and looks legit, at the same time, it leaves a huge hole in your engine bay where the old one used to be. It's also double the price maybe triple.

If I can go back, I'd get an aftermarket intake, save myself hundreds, especially if one has a see through housing, itll look better. And probably on par performance.

·
Registered
2020 Ram Rebel
3 Posts
I put the S&B on mine and love it! The sound difference is amazing and the look is incredible! I had one on my Ford ecoboost and it was nice also but it was half the airflow and size. Plus, the S&B is totally enclosed which I prefer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts