Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts
Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ICI RT Steps Promotional offer going on now.

I recently was looking into RT steps from ICI and contacted them directly after reading all about the posts here on the forum about those steps for the Rebel.
Well I was re assured that the step issue was solved and they adjusted the bracket for that area. As well as reinforced the actual bracket.
I was told they are running a media promotion so if you are looking for steps or bumpers or whatever else for your truck to Contact Rafael at his direct line and he can give you an awesome deal.
Here's his information:

That’s awesome. Rebels are badass! We fixed the issue. You will have to remove the bracket but we designed our brackets for the RT Steps to strengthen the rocker panel more than the factory bracket on the driver side that you are removing. Give me a call, I’ll give you a great price on them 480-389-0989. They retail online for $399.00, I can sell them to you at $275.00 shipped to your door if I can qualify you for the media sponsorship.

Rafael Riveros / Regional Sales ManagerMain: 623-486-2300 ext. 415 / Direct: 480-389-0989http://www.icionline.com

·
Registered
567 Posts

I recently was looking into RT steps from ICI and contacted them directly after reading all about the posts here on the forum about those steps for the Rebel.
Well I was re assured that the step issue was solved and they adjusted the bracket for that area. As well as reinforced the actual bracket.
I was told they are running a media promotion so if you are looking for steps or bumpers or whatever else for your truck to Contact Rafael at his direct line and he can give you an awesome deal.
Here's his information:

That’s awesome. Rebels are badass! We fixed the issue. You will have to remove the bracket but we designed our brackets for the RT Steps to strengthen the rocker panel more than the factory bracket on the driver side that you are removing. Give me a call, I’ll give you a great price on them 480-389-0989. They retail online for $399.00, I can sell them to you at $275.00 shipped to your door if I can qualify you for the media sponsorship.

Rafael Riveros / Regional Sales ManagerMain: 623-486-2300 ext. 415 / Direct: 480-389-0989http://www.icionline.com
Sweeeeet. Thanks for the update

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea its a great deal, they sent me a shirt and 4 stickers too.
and I will have them next Wednesday.

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might as well call it cant hurt , it shipped to me free too $ 275.00 call his direct line, I called 10 am eastern time and was able to get a hold of him. He is mountain time.

·
Registered
108 Posts

Here's his information:

Do you happen to have an email address for Rafael at ICI? I previously had emailed another contact there in regards to the bracket(before I had modified it) and was waiting for an update from him but no luck, I may contact him and see about getting the other bracket in case I need it in the future.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
b2f28e71a458ebbf5e0a9167dc42800b.jpg
Do you happen to have an email address for Rafael at ICI? I previously had emailed another contact there in regards to the bracket(before I had modified it) and was waiting for an update from him but no luck, I may contact him and see about getting the other bracket in case I need it in the future.
i recommend calling the direct line that QCguy has, ICI seems to take days to reply to messenger or emails. OOOOO if you get brackets tell them i want a set too, and a free shirt. Maybe I will call too

·
Registered
105 Posts

Here's his information:

Ordered mine this morning. $275 with free shipping baby! Rafael is one cool dude.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Anyone have about 5k I can have? Need bully arms, 37" tires. Fuel rims, mopar off road flares, opt7 lights and AMP steps just to keep up with everyone .... :)

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Ya know I should...just put on there since I see every other ass clown begging for money I'm asking for help to overcome my addiction issues with vehicle customization ...they while I'm at it gonna start a kickstarter page too :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ya know I should...just put on there since I see every other ass clown begging for money I'm asking for help to overcome my addiction issues with vehicle customization ...they while I'm at it gonna start a kickstarter page too :)
They'll kick you out of Texas if you go that route. :D

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes here it is [email protected].

Q

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I meant to say that I told you guys that Rafael was so cool a\honoring the sale price for steps, sorry if anyone took the ( I told you so ) the wrong way.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts