Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I came across this info on how to level the Ram Rebel Air Suspension with a simple modification. This looks similar to what I have seen done on a Mercedes to lower the vehicle which is tricking the air ride system sensors into thinking it is at the correct height, but it is not. Let me know your thoughts. If you are brave enough to try it and it works let me know that also.......

·
Registered
258 Posts
Front links set at 3 3/4", rears stock. Aero mode puts me at 38 3/8" in the front and 39 1/4" in the rear to the bottom of the fenders. Off road mode puts the front at 39 3/4" and the rear at 40 1/4". All modes work, normal mode is a little stiffer,but I mostly drive around in aero mode anyway. Does anybody have the stock fender height measurements, I forgot to take before measurements? My above parts list worked like a charm, and it leaves plenty of rod and nuts if you want to adjust the rears, just order the 4 extra ball ends.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Took her out and played in the dirt a little. Mostly 2wd dirt roads, aero mode. With the tire pressure and the pressure on the air suspension, she definitely rides stiff in off road mode. I'll bring the compressor and air down next time to see what she can really do. Only took 1400 miles after buying it to get the bug to explore.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Took her out and played in the dirt a little. Mostly 2wd dirt roads, aero mode. With the tire pressure and the pressure on the air suspension, she definitely rides stiff in off road mode. I'll bring the compressor and air down next time to see what she can really do. Only took 1400 miles after buying it to get the bug to explore.
Nice pics

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.