Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not sure if this includes the Rebel or not, but damn it seems like a good deal..

"
0% FINANCING FOR 75 MONTHS
Take on winter roads in a new Ram truck. With available cash offers plus 0% financing for 75 months+on 2015 Ram 1500 trucks, you’ll be ready for what winter has in store. The offer only lasts until 01/04/2016, so see your dealer before time runs out."

More information can be found here: Incentives, Cash Allowances and Discounts on Ram Trucks

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I actually heard the Rebel wasn't included ...if someone has heard different would like to know.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I actually heard the Rebel wasn't included ...if someone has heard different would like to know.
Interesting... I'm curious as well. I pulled the trigger in November for 0% because I had a "gut" feeling I would lose out in December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Interesting... I'm curious as well. I pulled the trigger in November for 0% because I had a "gut" feeling I would lose out in December

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I pulled the trigger last month too....so yeah

Reactions: BCT

·
Registered
27 Posts
I pulled the trigger last month too....so yeah
I just purchased my Rebel today and with a 820 Equifax score I received a 2.245% Interest Rate. They stated the Rebel was not part of that 0.0% offer :(

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I just purchased my Rebel today and with a 820 Equifax score I received a 2.245% Interest Rate. They stated the Rebel was not part of that 0.0% offer :(
Not to far off. My Fico was 816 and got about the same

·
Registered
952 Posts
I got mine with a ton of incentives $8300 and 0% interest

Reactions: johnj
1 - 8 of 8 Posts