12. Bed rug
13. Nurf bar
14. Roll bar
15. HID light kit, for those that dont want the weak LED light kit

Thats just a few i thought of while waiting on the wife to get ready

·
Registered
272 Posts
Great compliation! Love that it has links too. Thank you! I'd agree with zim...few things to add but website looks great.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You forgot to add:
1.Suspension lift kit, the 4inch seems to be popular
2. Leveling kit
3. Bed cover
4. LED light bar
5. Fender flares , wider version, or painted to match
6.taller tires
7. Winch kit
8. LED interior light kit
9. Tow mirrors, for those that dont have it but want it
10. Hood decal
11. Window tint
12. Bed rug
13. Nurf bar
14. Roll bar
15. HID light kit, for those that dont want the weak LED light kit

Thats just a few i thought of while waiting on the wife to get ready
Thanks for the list. I will be adding to the site. You listed some things I didn't think of.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Zim beat me to the punch about the tow mirrors. I recommend 1AAuto for the mirrors.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

EDIT: Good site with a lot of good info!

·
Registered
46 Posts
So, this might be a little strange, but the website itself doesn't have a content description. For most people, this isn't a problem since they are probably checking it from home. But, for those of us that might want to look at the site at work, where we have Bluecoat firewalls and other security measures, it stops us from checking the site since its content categorization is "none".

Just a suggestion, if it can be changed, to add a category to it.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'd agree with wobly...once you start getting more mods listed a list of the content (with links) may help.

Here's a few not many people think of...but can be very helpful:

Tuffy Security Storage: Locking top for floor storage: (Locking Cover): $80. I'll be buying one of these....soon....
RAM In-floor Security Lid

ESP Floor Storage (replaces entire box): $260 (more secure)
Under Seat Storage | ESP Truck Accessories

Bayou Goat Mount: (3) suction cup mount for dash: $50: LOVE THIS MOUNT!
Bayou Goat Mounts LLC - Gps Mounts Radar Detector Mounts Cell Phone Mounts Camera Mounts, Ram Truck Mounts, Electronic Components

Wadestar Products: Wide angle Mirror attachment: $20 You can get this on Amazon too like I did. Very useful.
WadeStar Products

Mopar Pedals: $95 (with shipping). Expensive...but very cool looking. Brake pedal is a pain but turned out great!
Ram 1500 Pedal Covers (Part No: 82212138AB)

Locking Gas Cap: $20
05278655AB - Genuine Mopar Locking Gas Cap

Hope these help!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So, this might be a little strange, but the website itself doesn't have a content description. For most people, this isn't a problem since they are probably checking it from home. But, for those of us that might want to look at the site at work, where we have Bluecoat firewalls and other security measures, it stops us from checking the site since its content categorization is "none".

Thanks for letting me know. I'm new to the whole create your own website thing. I will see if I can remedy the situation.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd agree with wobly...once you start getting more mods listed a list of the content (with links) may help.

Here's a few not many people think of...but can be very helpful:

Tuffy Security Storage: Locking top for floor storage: (Locking Cover): $80. I'll be buying one of these....soon....
RAM In-floor Security Lid

ESP Floor Storage (replaces entire box): $260 (more secure)
Under Seat Storage | ESP Truck Accessories

Bayou Goat Mount: (3) suction cup mount for dash: $50: LOVE THIS MOUNT!
Bayou Goat Mounts LLC - Gps Mounts Radar Detector Mounts Cell Phone Mounts Camera Mounts, Ram Truck Mounts, Electronic Components

Wadestar Products: Wide angle Mirror attachment: $20 You can get this on Amazon too like I did. Very useful.
WadeStar Products

Mopar Pedals: $95 (with shipping). Expensive...but very cool looking. Brake pedal is a pain but turned out great!
Ram 1500 Pedal Covers (Part No: 82212138AB)

Locking Gas Cap: $20
05278655AB - Genuine Mopar Locking Gas Cap

Hope these help!
Awesome! I will get these added as soon as I can. Thanks

·
Registered
272 Posts
Come up with a way to create various areas: Interior / Exterior / Heavy Duty (Bumpers / etc) / Accessories / Audio / Lighting / Performance.

This list should be at the top so people see it right away :)

This will allow you to add various other items to the ones you have listed.

You have the Mopar and S&B CAI's listed..but you could list about 4-5 more... Then people can click on the link up top and it brings them to all of the CAI choices.

Not saying you're not doing great...no worries! Looks good but as you expand it you definitely don't want a webpage that takes 3 minutes to scroll down on...if that makes sense. Grab peoples attention up top and link to the various areas. I'm NOT a web expert...at all...but if you have a main page (which it appears all you have now) with links....then someone clicks on a link to what they want (exterior, interior, audio, bumpers, cold air intakes, etc)....then it can take them to another page...such as: www.ramrebelmods.com/coldairintakes or something like that.

Just trying to help...nice work and keep it up! Bookmarked!

One final suggestion: This page could get HUGE...as I said..you don't want people scrolling down for minutes. Also...don't favor one brand name over another...Let people make their decision based on info and the links. You're doing a great job with listing the direct links!!! SO HELPFUL! Keep it up!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Come up with a way to create various areas: Interior / Exterior / Heavy Duty (Bumpers / etc) / Accessories / Audio / Lighting / Performance.

This list should be at the top so people see it right away :)

This will allow you to add various other items to the ones you have listed.

You have the Mopar and S&B CAI's listed..but you could list about 4-5 more... Then people can click on the link up top and it brings them to all of the CAI choices.

Not saying you're not doing great...no worries! Looks good but as you expand it you definitely don't want a webpage that takes 3 minutes to scroll down on...if that makes sense. Grab peoples attention up top and link to the various areas. I'm NOT a web expert...at all...but if you have a main page (which it appears all you have now) with links....then someone clicks on a link to what they want (exterior, interior, audio, bumpers, cold air intakes, etc)....then it can take them to another page...such as: www.ramrebelmods.com/coldairintakes or something like that.

Just trying to help...nice work and keep it up! Bookmarked!

One final suggestion: This page could get HUGE...as I said..you don't want people scrolling down for minutes. Also...don't favor one brand name over another...Let people make their decision based on info and the links. You're doing a great job with listing the direct links!!! SO HELPFUL! Keep it up!
Thanks for all your suggestions. I'm using a BLOG type website right now and I'll need to change it soon. I'm learning on the fly.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

I think I may have fixed it. Let me know.

1 - 20 of 176 Posts