Ram Rebel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the official press release regarding pricing for the new 2016 RAM Rebel:

DETROIT, MI - Ram Truck on Tuesday announced pricing for two of its upper-crust, 2016 pickup truck models.

The rugged Ram 1500 Rebel, with its standard 33-inch tires, skid plates and tow hooks, will start at $42,790.

And the Ram 1500 Laramie Limited, a shiny, "black-tie alternative" with polished chrome on the exterior and satin chrome on the interior, will start at $50,675.

A full pricing breakdown of both trucks and the trim levels is below.

The all-new Rebel was unveiled in January at the 2015 North American International Auto Show. The full-size, light-duty pickup has a fairly significantly different grille from other current 1500s available, with a prominent "RAM" badge, along with its new tow hooks and LED fog lamps in the front.

The Rebel's under-the-hood options include a 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 engine with 305 horsepower and 269 lb.-ft. of torque and a fuel economy of 25 miles per gallon, or a 5.7-liter HEMI V8 with 395 horsepower and 410 lb.-ft. of torque.

The truck will be available in five colors: Granite Crystal Metallic, Bright Silver Metallic, Flame Red, Bright White and Brilliant Black, and in wither monotone and two-tone paint. It will be available as a 4X2 or 4X4.

The 2016 Ram 1500 Rebel goes on sale at the beginning of the second half of this year.

The Ram 1500 Laramie Limited made its debut at the Chicago auto show in February. Ram president and CEO Bob Hegbloom called it "black-tie alternative" to the pickup brand's rugged, Southwestern-themed Laramie Longhorn.

In addition to all of its chrome, the Laramie Limited has French-stitched, high-quality leather and real wood components on the inside, and painted silver on the outside.

The Ram Laramie Limited will be available in all Ram Truck models. The Ram 1500 Laramie Limited will be available in the second quarter of 2015 as a 2015 model, and the 2500 and 3500 versions will be available in the third quarter as 2016 models.

For the first five months of 2015, sales of Ram Truck's pickups are up 5 percent over 2014 to 179,834 units.

Here's the pricing breakdown for the Rebel and Laramie Limited:

2015 Ram 1500 Rebel and 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie Limited pricing
1500 Rebel 4x2 Crew Cab 5.7-liter HEMI V-8: $42,790
1500 Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6: $44,720
1500 Rebel 4x4 Crew Cab 5.7-liter HEMI V-8: $46,370

1500 Laramie Limited 4x2 Crew Cab 5.7-liter HEMI V-8: $50,675
1500 Laramie Limited 4x2 Crew Cab 3.0-liter EcoDiesel: $53,795
1500 Laramie Limited 4x4 Crew Cab 5.7-liter HEMI V-8: $54,180
1500 Laramie Limited 4x4 Crew Cab 3.0-liter EcoDiesel: $57,300

*Prices do not include $1,195 destination charge*

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you try and build a new Laramie or order one, the computer says you cannot get the air suspension and the cargo box. Pictures show the Rebel with the cargo box and the air suspension. Can anyone tell me the deal about this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Where did you order from? I've been trying to find somewhere to place a pre order and can't find anything even on the Dodge site itself.
Second this question. Also, anyone have an idea when the 'build and price' option will hit the ram website?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've you guys don't mind I'm curious what everyone paid. A dealership in Colorado Springs said they were getting demos in 2 weeks and said I could buy one at 20-30k over MSRP. I couldn't believe it. I then called a dealership in Denver and they said I could buy on at MSRP. It's got all the bells and whistles and last Thursday my dealer told me I could buy it at 50600. The very next day he called and said the owner could not sell it at MSRP and said they had to sell it at 57000. I laughed and told him thanks but no thanks. A few hours later he called and said he could sell it at 52600. I told him that's a deal. Just looking to see that I'm not getting screwed.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Also I would like to add that they made up some of the difference with my trade in and rebates but I swore that the ram website said there are currently no rebates for the ram rebel at this time. Thanks.

·
Registered
52 Posts
A dealership in Colorado Springs said they were getting demos in 2 weeks and said I could buy one at 20-30k over MSRP. I couldn't believe it. I then called a dealership in Denver and they said I could buy on at MSRP. It's got all the bells and whistles and last Thursday my dealer told me I could buy it at 50600. The very next day he called and said the owner could not sell it at MSRP and said they had to sell it at 57000. I laughed and told him thanks but no thanks. A few hours later he called and said he could sell it at 52600. I told him that's a deal. Just looking to see that I'm not getting screwed.
Sounds like you talked with Perkins Dodge. ;) I found a couple online at cars.com in Brighton and Boulder...A red one and a granite one.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sounds like you talked with Perkins Dodge. ;) I found a couple online at cars.com in Brighton and Boulder...A red one and a granite one.
It's the one off of Austin Bluffs. I purchased mine from Brandon Dodge in Littleton. I got the first one but there is another one coming. I would call and ask for Larry. That guy took care of me and I would recommend him by all means.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts