Ram Rebel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Sometimes you just have to use the SWAG method. It will only come with experience. If I'm not mistaken the Rebel has a "park assists " on it and it will change the passenger mirror so you can see the back tire and the ground. Me, I will pull in cross ways and take up two parking spots. I try anything I can to not let anyone park close to me. Keep up the videos, I enjoy them and learn from them.
P S Don't skin or try to cook that rabbit.
Big Red

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
No shifting passenger mirror on my Rebel. Although I can certainly point it down if I want. I haven't had any issues with parallel parking yet, though. I get into some fairly tight spaces when I need to.

107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sometimes you just have to use the SWAG method. It will only come with experience. If I'm not mistaken the Rebel has a "park assists " on it and it will change the passenger mirror so you can see the back tire and the ground. Me, I will pull in cross ways and take up two parking spots. I try anything I can to not let anyone park close to me. Keep up the videos, I enjoy them and learn from them.
P S Don't skin or try to cook that rabbit.
Big Red
Thanks Red!! The rabbit somehow turned to stone!!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
I love your videos, keep up the great work!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.